Welcome! Tally ho!

Our B.V.I. Adventure is designed to give our family, friends and any other interested followers a look into the life of two expatriates making their way on the island of Tortola. Tortola is the largest island in the British Virgin Islands.

So, why did we move 2,000 miles away from our home in Knoxville, Tennessee? Michael accepted a position as the director of retail and international sales for a Caribbean clothing brand.

Cheers!

Adventurers

Posts Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

living in the British virgin islands
Thursday, April 5, 2012

Putting the "I" in BVI

One of our favorite photos is this one, taken back in December 2010 in front of the Soggy Dollar Bar on White Bay, Jost van Dyke:

So, when we went back there this week, we just had to replicate the photo!  Only this time, Anna Drake makes the perfect "I" - doesn't she?

A full recap of our trip to Jost is in the works.

3 comments:

Jonathan said...

Hello,

I really like your informative blog about all things Virgin Islands. I have a blog of my own about luxury resorts of the Caribbean and wonder if you'd be willing to exchange links on our blogrolls?

You can check mine out at Best Caribbean Vacations



Thanks for your consideration,
Jonathan

RumShopRyan said...

Cute photo! Keep living "the life" guys. Cheers!

Sage Hammond said...

I love the BVI arm photos!!!
Thanks for adding me to your blogroll ;)
xxoo